I do not know about you, but this statement seems very appealing. It speaks about convenience and a worry free life. However, I asked myself is this the real financial freedom, or is this a mindset issue? So i did a Google search for this query and the results were astounding.Results 1 – 10 of about 837,000 for earn while sleeping. (0.30 seconds)
Can you really make money while sleeping?
No with a big N. But you may ask – what about those rich folks who get paid huge dividends every year and are always taking expensive vacation? My answer is – for you to earn dividends you must have invested in something. (I am talking about honest investments)
What you need to know.
- People who have invested and are earning from their investments do not sleep and expect money to flow; they continue to tend their investments.
- The principle of sowing and reaping hold true- you cannot sow a seed into the ground – sleep and expect a harvest. You have to water, weed, and prune before the harvest time.
- In all possibilities, any plan that promises you that you can earn while you sleep is a scam. They know that hard work is not human being’s first impulse; that many people enjoy instant gratification, and people will pay anything for convenience.
Elbert Hubbard said:
Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.
My conclusions is drawn from Proverbs 30:25; 6:6.
“The ants are not a strong people, yet they prepare their meat in the summer… … Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise”
What lesson can humans learn from these tiny creatures?
- They are faithful and persistent in the execution of their duties.
- They work without an overseer.
- They work hard.
- They understand the seasons.
- They have an emergency food savings for winter.
Napoleon Hill said
Do not wait; the time will never be “just right’. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
What Lessons have you learnt?